Saanich Part Time Receiving Clerk
Buckerfield's Saanich – Part Time Receiving Clerk – Starting Rate: $19.50 - $21 / hour
Do you have a good working knowledge of farm, feed, livestock, garden and pet products? Or are you interested in learning more?
Buckerfield's Saanich is seeking to hire a part-time continuous Receiving Clerk to join our fast paced, growing, knowledgeable team. This position is responsible for receiving all store products, checking orders for accuracy and completion, pricing all stock received for retail, and end of day and month end reporting. General knowledge and experience in business accounting and inventory control system is an asset!
Long before sustainability became headline news, Buckerfield's was a pioneer in providing home, garden, and farm products to customers who know that true value is found in quality supplies that benefit our families, our animals, and mother nature. Our staff are happy to share knowledge and help our customers with their latest projects. We're here to take care of our customers - it just comes naturally to us. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What We Offer:
- Generous employee discount!
- Participation in an on-target sales bonus program
- Opportunity for additional training and certification, such as Forklift Certificate or Pesticide Certificate
- Overtime pay, as needed
- Stat pay if eligible
- Opportunities for advancement may arise
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office including Excel, and a willingness to learn other software/programs
- Attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team
- Position to be filled immediately
- 24-32 hours/week
- Weekend availability required, currently looking for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday coverage
- May require you to work weekends and statutory holidays, as scheduled by the Store Manager
Please contact Jeff Reid at Buckerfield's Saanich to apply for this position, or to request additional information.